1. Information About Us
Our Site is owned and operated by FranklinCovey Malta Ltd, a limited company registered in the Maltese Islands under company number C-60394, whose registered address is 44/7, Dingli Circus, Sliema SLM1912, Malta. Our Data Protection Officer is Malcolm J. Naudi and can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site, such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. [Some information gathered by targeting Cookies may also be shared with third–parties.]
- Third-Party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third-party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as the analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
3. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
The following first-party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
|catAccCookies||To Track Cookie Acceptance||No|
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products AND/OR services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies. However while our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of our site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
4. Consent and Control
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a banner prompt requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, unless those Cookies are strictly necessary. However, certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended. You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that we use. In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device. The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers: Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835 Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265 Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
6. Further Information