Building Business Acumen™
Do your employees know how they impact your bottom line?
Today’s modern employees are increasingly specialised in order to have the greatest impact. But that often means they don’t see how the whole organisation runs, and how their role affects the bottom line.
Building Business Acumen is based on the book What the CEO Wants You to Know by Ram Charan. Drawn from his years of experience working with Fortune 100 CEOs, the course provides employees with C-level insights of how an organisation runs so they can align their efforts to your business goals and maximize your bottom line.
Step back and get a total picture of the business. As you cut through the complexity, you will get a clear fix on what is happening in the real world.
Five Essential Elements of Business
- Understand how cash is generated and why it’s critical.
- Understand margin and the importance of making money and being profitable.
- Understand velocity and the process through which you can turn inventory or capital.
- Understand what creates growth and why.
- Understand the simple reasons customers buy from some businesses and not from others.
Navigating an Annual Report
- Understand what the purpose of the annual report is.
- Understand the key components of this report.
- Lean how the price/earnings ratio is calculated and used.
- Link initiatives to the five essential elements of business.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: A Brief Guide to Principles From the Bestselling Book
We live in a world that’s constantly changing. Apply timeless principles to thrive in a changing world.
Register for an Event
Join us for a live 60-minute complimentary webcast or one of our On Demand webcasts.
How to Experience FranklinCovey Content
This course is included in the FranklinCovey All Access Pass®. This pass provides your organization unlimited access to all of our content, whenever and wherever you need it.
Dynamic education and development, available online from any location.
Expert education and development delivered face-to-face.
Content available to your people anywhere, any time.