1. USE OF THE SITE
You agree to the following with regard to your use of the site and FranklinCovey (Malta) services offered thereon:
- Unless you are participating in an area of the site that requires or encourages anonymity, use your real name in online communications.
- You may not post or transmit any message which is libellous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which may be deemed indecent, obscene or pornographic.
- You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorised copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- You may not interfere with other users’ use of the site.
- You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- It is not the site’s intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views. However, you may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful.
- You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the site for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board), if any, that are designated for such purpose.
- You may not list or send unsolicited mass e-mailings to 10 people or more if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients.
- You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the site in any manner not expressly allowed for herein.
- FranklinCovey controls the operation of this site from its offices in Sliema, Malta, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
2. USE BY MINORS
The site is intended for use by adults only. In connection with the site, FranklinCovey (Malta) does not promote online to children and does not intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
3. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK; LICENCES
The entire contents of the site are protected under European and international intellectual property laws. This site is the property of FranklinCovey (Malta) operating under licence from FranklinCovey Co.© 2014. All rights reserved.
FranklinCovey Co. and its licensors are the sole and exclusive owners, throughout the world, of copyright and all rights of copyright in and to the site and materials contained thereon are protected under the United States Copyright Act and international laws and conventions. Visitors may not copy, reproduce, or transmit any materials appearing in the site without the express prior written permission from the copyright owner(s).
You may print and download portions of material from the site solely for your own non-commercial use where permitted. You may make: (a) one machine readable copy, (b) one back-up copy, and (c) one print copy of any portions of material downloaded from the site solely for your non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any site material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of FranklinCovey Co. or FranklinCovey (Malta) within the territory of the Maltese Islands (see Use of FranklinCovey Co. Material included below) or any third party information provider to the site. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
The FranklinCovey name and logo, and all related product and service marks and slogans are the service marks and trademarks of FranklinCovey Co. The FranklinCovey (Malta) name and logo, and all related product and service marks and slogans are the services marks and trademarks of FranklinCovey (Malta). All other product and service marks contained on the site are trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any FranklinCovey, FranklinCovey (Malta) or third party trademarks, service marks or logos without the prior written consent of FranklinCovey Co, FranklinCovey (Malta) or the third party trademark owner respectively.
4. USER SUBMISSIONS
Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary communications. FranklinCovey (Malta) shall have no obligations with respect to the communications, except as may be set forth in the Privacy statement. FranklinCovey (Malta) and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission. FranklinCovey (Malta) is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and FranklinCovey (Malta) may remove any submission at any time at its sole discretion.
B. Use of FranklinCovey Material
Multi-User licences and other opportunities to purchase and use FranklinCovey copyrighted materials internally for training, teaching and dissemination within the Maltese Islands are available by contacting FranklinCovey (Malta). To learn more about our licensing procedures, please call +356 3550 0345.
If you would like to use FranklinCovey materials other than for personal use on a limited basis, you must request direct permission from FranklinCovey (Malta). FranklinCovey (Malta) reviews each request on a case-by-case basis, and may or may not approve your request at its sole discretion. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your request to be processed.
If you are e-mailing your request from outside the Maltese Islands, please specify that it is an “International Permission Request” in the subject line to assist us in routing your request to the right person.
C. Other Information
UNSOLICITED SUGGESTIONS/FEEDBACK AND PRODUCT IDEAS
All unsolicited suggestions, feedback, and product ideas are submitted to FranklinCovey (Malta) on a non-confidential basis. All submissions are subject to the User Submissions policy included above.
UNSOLICITED SUGGESTIONS/FEEDBACK: All suggestions may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a voicemail message at +356 3550 0345.
UNSOLICITED PRODUCT IDEAS: FranklinCovey (Malta) is not accepting new product proposals at this time.
For any additional questions concerning the terms specified on this page, contact FranklinCovey (Malta) at:
FranklinCovey (Malta) Ltd
44/7 Dingli Circus
Tel: +356 3550 0345